Trekking through Fire and Ice on Greenland's 102-mile Arctic Circle Trail - from Mountain Planet
America's National Trails System is more than 55,000 miles long - from PCT.com
http://www.alanarnette.com/blog/2019/05/18/everest-2019-next-summit-waves-prepare/ -- Alan Arnette -- Everest 2019 : Next Summit Waves Prepare
https://mountainplanet.com/blog/trekking-through-fire-and-ice-on-greenlands-102-mile-arctic-circle-trail-6893 -- Tekking through Fire and Ice on Greenland's 102-mile Arctic Circle Trail
https://www.pcta.org/our-work/national-trails-system/? -- America's National Trails System is more than 55,000 miles long
https://www.facebook.com/cyril.kaicener -- Please log in
https://www.facebook.com/cyril.kaicener/photos_all Please log in
While our #Everest2019 team rest at ABC (they all got there in GREAT time) our focus turns to our team #Jordan. Currently below sea level enjoying rich oxygenated air and the intense heat !!!
Good luck team.. (photo of team below) ..You will have a ball. This is what they will be experiencing:
• Trekking with the Bedouins and their camels across the sandy desert and rocky hamada in a world which time forgot, exploring lush canyons with their ever-changing shades of red and orange filled with refreshing pools of water
• Feasting around a fire while learning the art of playing traditional desert sand games. (often with dried camel poo)
• Falling asleep under a blanket of stars.
• They will learn how to kill gut skin and prepare the goat for traditional celebration feats.
• Spending time losing themselves in ancient Petra. The city that’s been impossibly carved out from the rock before enjoying Petra by candle light.
• Spending an incredible day on a camel in the famous wadi Rum before a night of glamping in the heart of the desert.
• Finishing off with a full day of luxury and wonder floating in the incredible Dead Sea before going home having made some new lifelong friends
https://www.montagna.tv/140748/becca-di-nona-aosta-probabile-prima-discesa-con-gli-sci-della-parete-nord/?fbclid -- Becca di Nona, Aosta , Probable first descent with skis on the North Face
Please visit my website