Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mt San Gorgonio via Vivian Creek on Sept 3



Mt San Gorgonio




Mt. San Gorgonio via Vivian Creek Trailhead
will happen on Saturday, September 3, 2011
When: Where: RSVP:
Saturday, September 3, 2011
7:00 AM
Mill Creek Ranger Station
34701 Mill Creek Road
Mentone, CA 92359
Yes
No
Who's going:
12 Wilderness Lovers
See all
( This Meetup is full. There are 11 people on the waiting list. )
ABOUT THE HIKING TRAIL: San Gorgonio is the highest peak in southern California at 11,503' above sea level. Hike is 16 miles out & back with 5600 ft net elevation gain/loss. ABOUT THE ROUTES: We're hiking up the Vivian Creek Trailhead, whic...
Learn more

I will not be going on this hike.  I am saving my energy for Mt Baldy two days later on Labor Day.  I will not be running but will walk leisurely from Icehouse Canyon via Manker Flats as close to 5.30 am as I can get there.
Please visit my website

No comments:

Post a Comment