Monday, June 11, 2012

Mt Baldy Hike - June 16 + Clyde Minaret T/R w Pics

Upcoming Mt Baldy for brunch hike - June 16 - 7.00 am from the Baldy Visitors Center

SoCal Hikers and Peakbaggers
Saturday, June 16, 2012
7:00 AM
Mt. Baldy Visitor's Center
6781 Mt. Baldy Road
Mt Baldy, CA 91759
Will you attend?
15 Wilderness Lovers attending, including:
"I like hiking! I like it so much I am in 12 hiking groups. But this is my favorite..."
"Love outdoors and really enjoy hiking and skiing. "
"Yes, I would like to join you at the Peak too."
"I have hiked with George C. in the past and he recommended this meetup hiking group...."
"I do enjoy hiking and was told that this is a really good group to join."
Our next Baldy For Brunch hike is on the calendar!
This hike is for intermediate-level and up hikers and peakbaggers who want to increase their conditioning and prep for advanced-level hikes and adventures. If you are fun and fit, come join us on...
Learn more
Jun
16
Vivian Creek to San Gorgonio
Saturday, June 16, 2012 5:45 AM · 12 attending
Jun
16
Wrightwood to Mt Baldy - North Backbone over Pine Mt and Dawson Peak
Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:00 AM · 17 attending
Jun
16
San Jacinto-Deer Springs Trail Lollipop ~20mls ~5600 ft elevation gain
Saturday, June 16, 2012 7:00 AM · 7 attending


No comments:

Post a Comment